Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here we go, Rangers!!

Hello blog world, sorry for the hiatus.
 
We took a short trip to the coast to see familiy and honor a close family member's passing. Thankful that we were able to go and see family we don't see too often.
 
Been having multiple car issues. Low tires, which turn into patches on tires, which turns into the realization that I don't have a spare tire, weird? Low engine oil ding turned into a break pad liner replacement, wah? Now the toggle button for the screen doesn't work, so all my notifications (such as engine oil) are showing and regardless of what radio station I'm on, it always says Kenny Chesney.
 
Also, got pulled over because the light bulb on my license plate is out. Had to turn down a guy in my work parking lot today who needed a jump since his battery died... but the battery in my car is in the BACK and you have to take apart half the car to get it and I wouldn't even know where to start. Don't get me wrong, it gets me from Point A to Point B just fine, it's just being high maintenance along the way.
 
How bout them Rangers?? Unfortunately, I have this association between cheering on the Rangers and junk food & beer. I must change my outlook. From now on, Rangers = salads. Rangers = salads. I'm gonna gain 10 pounds if I don't change this association, because the Rangers are definitely going to the World Series!!! However, it's such a blast to watch them and they're absolutely kicking butt.
 
I got to see my BFF this past week. Her name is Courtney and she lives in Alaska, with her hubby Chris. Even though we talk every week on the phone, it's so much better in person over a glass of wine! Luckily she was in the car while I got pulled over, hahah!! Love spending time with her and enjoy talking about every subject under the sun.
 
 We're headed to the State Fair this weekend!! O happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment