Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's almost September?!

I apologize for 10 days without a post... Not too much going on in the Ray world lately. We were very thankful to have 2 weekends in a row that we stayed in Dallas, with not too much going on. This upcoming weekend we are headed to Austin to celebrate PK's grandparent's 60th anniversary. Looking forward to seeing lots of family, as well as letting Ranger play with Rio and Eddie and in the pool and the lake. He's going to be wiped out by Monday.

We are still working on our house and how we want things set up and the last bits of furniture that we want to get. Why is furniture so expensive and hard to find sometimes?!? Yesterday we finally picked out bedroom furniture and then it wasn't in stock for multiple weeks...Grr! It's always something... we don't have enough pillows or enough trash cans or still haven't organized the office or the garage or the attic and then a sprinkler head broke and then we need to mow again! Ahhh, the joys of house living... I guarantee next year when we are hopefully looking to buy a house... we are going to be so more well versed in exactly what we do and don't want in a house. I'm thankful for this time that we get to spend renting and discovering new things about living in a house, which will be to our benefit in the future.

Also, we are in the debate of home gym vs. gym membership... We have the extra room to have a gym at home and we would spend more time at home with Ranger, instead of leaving for the gym each night when we've left him all day. So I think you can tell my stance on the situation, but yet again who wants to buy gym equipment? Further to that note.. who wants to actually work out... gross.

I have been trying to convince PK that Ranger needs a dog friend. Don't call me crazy yet... Our house is big enough for two and they would have each other to play with! Hopefully chew on each other more than chew on household items. I'm probably dreaming, but it's a nice thought.

We can't believe it's almost September. So looking forward to cooler temperatures and cute winter clothing.

Sorry we only ever take pictures of Ranger... But here are his latest escapades.

He likes to sleep like this. It's pretty dang cute.

Every day when I get home from work, he rolls in the grass at my feet.

Here's the febreze can with the tooth hole in the very bottom. It smelled really clean when we got home from church...

Trying to eat a flower in the backyard....

What a cute dog face!

Again, sleeping funny on his back.

Here, Ranger is helping PK take care of the wood scraps in our garage. So helpful!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Ranger on your bed with the sun shining on his fur! So cute!! :) As I write this, it's officially September. We're so excited for change, too!

    ReplyDelete