Well hello!
For a while now, I've been following some of my favorite blogs, checking for updates daily on my phone and I always catch myself and think, how clever are they?! Mostly being influenced by the McCowns (sister-in-law's family) and some dear friends: Brannens, Mirandas and Coles! (Eventually the Dunns and Allens will catch on too!)
So, here we are...starting our very own blog. By "we", I mean my husband (Patrick) and I, however you'll mostly be hearing from me I imagine. Three of those four blogger families I follow, have much to be excited about as they either just recently had their first baby and/or are currently pregnant. It's so fun to read about!!
Therefore, I'm just warning you that our blog will not be that exciting because you'll mostly hear about our new addition to the family, Ranger. He is our new 9 month old golden retriever puppy! I won't get started now, but soon you'll be overloaded with photos and stories of how he has warmed our hearts and how he has pissed us off. (I've been taking a picture of everything that he has chewed up, so that post will be a doosey...)
We're hoping to be able to collect all the memories that we make, while we are still a young newlywed couple, working full time and living in Dallas.
Not a bad start for our entrance into the blogosphere?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So great to keep us all updated! can't wait to see the pictures! love ya, Momma Ray
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blog land :D Can't wait to see more pictures of Ranger! Chelsea
ReplyDeleteHELLOOOO!!!! I didn't realize you had started it yet! Just saw it on Callie's list! Welcome, welcome!
ReplyDelete