I love watermelon. One of my favorite parts of summer.
We're trying to survive the heat with ceiling fans on high and ice cubes in the dog's water bowl. It's about that time that I start day dreaming about scarves and boots and the cold weather that comes with it.
This afternoon I took a nap. I had a dream, I don't have a clue what it was about now, but all I remember was that Ranger was in the dream. Of course Ranger was napping close by and when I woke up, I actually thought to myself, "I wonder if Ranger and I were just in the same dream? Do you think he remembers dreams?" I think I've been watching the movie, Inception, too much.
All is well with the new house. Resisting the urge to turn the AC down any further to avoid outrageous electric bills.
Cheers to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment