My review of the MTV Video Music Awards… for the record I RARELY watch music videos, so it’s probably safe to say that I hadn’t seen any of the music videos that were being considered for awards, but I can comment on the performances, outfits, weird people, etc.
Bieber – weird outfit. You’re so teeny.
Lady Gaga – you’re so weird, but I kinda like it.
Beyonce – IS PREGNANT – OMG!! That’s going to be the most Jay-Zlicious/Sasha fierce baby ever. And what an awesome way to announce it. I’m going to start working on my musical number to announce to family and friends when we get preggos.
Britney – your words sounded very scripted and politically correct. Someone coached you well.
Katy Perry – why is there a cheese block on your head?
Adele – omg, you’re amazing. Sing me to sleep.
Tyler the creator – never heard of you, you look like you’re 17
Who was the girl with the weird outfit and the broken foot who sang during the commercials? She was singing songs by people in the room… not cool. Also, she had a broken foot and sat down the entire time. Come on VMA’s, have a back up…
This is the only award show where you see everyone openly drinking in their seats… (of course not bieber or selena, but every rapper and lady gaga were pretty hammered) that’s what got Kanye in trouble last year – you remember the whole Taylor Swift incident.
Can you tell what I wasted my time on last night?
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment