Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bye Bye Brown Couch

Happy Sunday! I'm here to update you on a few things around the Ray household...We tried out a new recipe for breakfast. Egg/sausage or bacon/cheese cups.

Inspiration found from Pinterest - here. We added breakfast sausage to some and bacon to others.

Next.... we finally removed the white curtains. Remeber in this post where I mentioned that I didn't really like the green and white alternating? Well it's finally all green and I like it! Now the question is what am I going to do with the leftover white curtains?? Something crafty, I hope.
Next - the most amazing homemade meal that PK and I have made happened last night (with a little help from Chris, the brother-in-law). Crispy chicken with creamy italian pasta. Amazing. Inspiration found from Pinterest, here.
Yum.

And finally.... do you notice anything different?!?! The brown couch finally left our residence yesterday, with cash in our hands! Woo hoo!! Now we have all this extra space for extra activities. Hehe. (Name that movie?)

Next on the agenda for today. Cleaning the house for friends coming over tonight. AND going to attempt making my real dessert, ever.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment