Life has been pretty good around these parts. PK just recently started a new job, so we're still settling into our new life routine and I'm liking it. This spring is the first that we've been in our house, so we've started to think lots more about the landscape, gardens, yard, etc. Ah, the joys of home ownership.
Here's Ranger on St. Patty's day, he's giving me that look like, "quit embarassing me and putting stuff on me and taking pictures of me."
And here's PK's latest Pinterest-like creation. A few months ago, PK made this gorgeous cutting board. And now he created this very cool contraption for the cutting board to hang on the island in our kitchen and then flip up whenever you need to chop something! Isn't it wonderful?
Here are a few flowers I've got growing in the kitchen! I'm looking forward to growing more plants and learning more about gardening. I feel like I've already pulled 2,000 weeds.
Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment