Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No outfit is complete without dog hair

I saw a sign that had this saying somewhere and it made me chuckle. I’ve got dog hair in every crevice of my house and on every inch of my nice black work pants. I’ve got lint rollers coming out my ears. Next to my bed, in the laundry room, in the car and at my desk at work. Ranger’s hair is a golden color, which sticks out on black pants really well. We’ve got carpet all throughout our rental house, which means we can never vacuum enough to keep up with the hair flow.
 
Our new house has laminate floors throughout all the main living areas, so we’re interested to see how he does as compared to carpet. I can imagine a lot of nail trimming and sliding past doorways. I can also imagine a lot more swiffering. But I would take swiffer over vacuum any day.
 
The backyard in our new house is pretty bare. Meaning no trees or shrubs, etc. I’m not trying to hate on the backyard, because it does have good grass, a covered patio, an awesome brand new fence and sprinkler system. Anyways, we wanted to add a personal touch to the backyard somehow (besides the dog pool), so I think we’re going to plant a tree. PK’s grandma always talks about the tree that they planted when they moved into their house and how tall it is now, so we like the idea of doing the same. Ranger will only have to wait a few years for shade, hehe.
 
Got an exciting summer ahead of us! The packing has commenced. Looking forward to moving, but not in 95 degree heat. Ugh!
 
Here are a few cute pictures of Ranger & Boss. Either staring at PK cause he has food in his hand or staring outside, but still laying inside where the AC is.


Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment