Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Maxed Out

Well - I've officially maxed out all my available Google/Blogger/Picasa space availability (why I'm late on my Christmas Recap post...)

My first blog was in August of 2010. Since then I've posted 182 times. And I've used over 900 pictures. And maxed out at 1 GB of space. Averaging about 9 posts a month and about 5 pictures per post.

Has this happened to you guys yet? Did I just miss the memo on posting less pictures?? Is it worth it to buy more space from Google? It's dirt cheap. Since it took me 17 months to use up my first 1 GB, I'm thinking that another 19 GB will take me decades to use up! At only $5/year...?

Or should I go back and resize all my photos? Seems like a hassle. Since I seem to have picture-heavy posts, even if I did resize, I'm sure my space limit would be reached soon anyways.

I've just discovered that PK's laptop (that we bought almost a year ago) has Windows Live Writer, which seems much fancier than just using the blogger.com website. So looking forward to figuring out the ins and outs of that. And since this space issue has come up, I've now discovered the Picasa Web Albums by Google.

Can you tell I'm still a novice? Advice please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment