Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 18, 2011

NYC: the Shopping/Window Displays!

Starting off with the Saks Fifth Avenue window displays...




 This is the inside of Saks Fifth Avenue -

Now moving onto the biggest store in the world - Macy's! Here are some photos of the inside, lights outside and window displays...















Then one of the stores that I actually shopped in.. H&M! They actually just opened an H&M store in the mall close to us, but I purposefully hadn't visited it yet because i knew I wanted to shop there in NYC! I got a bunch of great winter tops that all range from $10-$20 each!

Century 21 Department Store - this is the giant store that Pk and I bought the most stuff and spent the most shopping cash! It was extremely overwhelming and crazy busy, but it had great prices and a lot of great clothing options.
 And finally Bloomingdale's - it really just reminds me of Rachel working at Bloomingdale's on the show, "Friends"! On that note... we did some shopping at the NBC store and I got a "Central Perk" t-shirt from Friends, hehe!


Other shopping we did was at a few Christmas shopping fairs going on in some of the main areas like Bryant Park, Union Square, Grand Central Station and Columbus Circle. We also did some Christmas shopping and bought ourselves an NYC ornament. We buy an ornament on every trip we go on and add it to our Christmas tree!

More recaps of our trip to come soon! Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. So jealous of H&M! Glad you got to go! My parents growing up (and still do) have an ornament for every vacation of 40+ years. It's a great tradition to have a collection of all their travels.

    ReplyDelete