Thursday, April 14, 2011
{Letters from Ranger}
Dear owners,
When are you going to mow the backyard? I’ve lost track of all my balls and toys because some of them are lost in the tall weeds. Get on it. On that note, it’s time to sweep under the couch again, about ½ my inventory of tennis balls are under there. Sorry about chewing up the inflatable doggie pool. I know you got it for me because you know how much I love to go swimming, but I got bored and needed something to gnaw on. In our new house, can we get a real one?
What is this new contraption you’ve brought into the garage, with two wheels and a seat? I love chasing you while you’re riding it down the street. When can we do that again? Sorry about chewing up the mat by the door. It said “wipe your paws” and had paw prints on it; obviously it belonged to me.
Thanks for the head scratches and table food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment