Idea borrowed from meals & moves.
1. A: is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety? FUJI!
2. B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of? Hot, salty, buttery breadsticks
3. C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently? Special K Fruit & Yogurt
4. D: is for Doughnuts, what kind do you fancy? Simple glazed with chocolate icing on top
5. E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared? I’m not a very adventurous egg eater… scrambled with some cheese please
6. F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product? I don’t know that I have a favorite fat free product, but greek yogurt comes to mind
7. G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at? Tom Thumb
8. H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink? Skinny vanilla latte from starbucks with splenda
9. I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping. I’m pretty boring here too. For real ice cream, you can’t beat blue bell vanilla with chocolate sauce on top. For FroYo, I get fat free chocolate with mini m&ms on top. If it’s gelato… I go with strawberry, lemon and mint chocolate chip with no toppings.
10. J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor? I only eat jams or jellies if I’m at my nana’s house with hot biscuits!
11. K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product? I like their commercials - Uhh… probably one of their protein bars?
12. L: is for Lunch, what was yours today? Jasons Deli – sandwich, chips, soup, ice cream
13. M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack? Popcorn.
14. N: is for nutrients, do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best? Hands down I like carbs better. I would trade a carb for a sugar any day of the week.
15. O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use? EVOO
16. P: is for protein, how do you get yours? Mainly meat – chicken and burgers. Sometimes protein bars and protein powder in smoothies.
17. Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats? Maple brown sugar are the best
18. R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast? Marshmallows
19. S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind? Turkey, cheese, mayo, lettuce
20. T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling? Mostly out to eat and junk food
21. U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos? Tuna in a can, mixed with Worchester sauce, heated up in the microwave, eaten with chips (created by my momma)
22. V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take? Multivitamin, sometimes calcium citrate, sometimes fish oil
23. W: is for wasabi, yay or nay? NAY – im not big on spicy foods or sushi
24. X: is for XRAY. if we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see? Jasons Deli – sandwich, chips, soup, ice cream and diet coke all mashed up
25. Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood? Bagel bites and macaroni
26. Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it? Probably in a teriyaki stir fry
Happy eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment