Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 6, 2011

{Letters from Ranger}

Dear Owners,

Thanks for taking me to the lake a few weeks ago, I love swimming. When can we do that again?

Thanks for letting Rio stay with us for a few days. The holes in the backyard were all him... he's a bad influence on me.

The other day when you left me at that place all day Saturday to play with other dogs, someone kept calling me "Oakley" and put me in a kennel. There was some food in there, so I went ahead and ate it. Turns out you couldn't find me for a while when you came to pick me up. At least I got a free meal out of the deal.



I didn't appreciate you taking me to that place where that mean lady stuck things in me... swabs in my ears, thermometer in my butt and shots. Thanks for nothing. She said I've got yeast in my ears and am overweight. Don't believe her. My ears are fine, please don't put drops in them. I promise I'm not fat, please give me table food.

Yesterday you told me that you were going to find me a new house to live in. I'd like a pool, frequent rabbit encounters, weeds to chew on and a doggie door. Please and thank you.

Sorry I'm so expensive. Admit it - I'm totally worth it. Thanks for the head scratches and belly rubs.

Roof Roof,

Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment