Someone tried to use my credit card in Britain today… rude.
Want to see our to-do list for this wonderful holiday/anniversary weekend?
- Lowes – buy stains and brushes
- Clean windows in house
- Ranger: take to dog park, clean out ears, give bath
- Take dry cleaning
- Stain chair & table
- Go to Tom M Center and work out
- Get ring inspected and cleaned
- In-N-Out Burgers
- Go to the pool and get some sun
- Buy PK: new tennis shoes
- Look at couches
- Prep chicken and grill
- Start packing boxes
- Anniversary dinner
- See the hangover 2 movie
Our lives are pretty dang interesting, let me tell you what! Wanna hear something that sucks? Bark in the Park at the Rangers is sold out! What?! I guess I should have researched more and earlier because you have to make a reservation like a week before the game, boo. I guess its like only two sections, I was picturing the whole stadium… I guess that would be chaos (as Candy would say… CHAY-OSE).
As I’ve mentioned it’s our anniversary this weekend… Here are some photos. One from our wedding, one from our honeymoon and celebrations in Vegas of our 1 year anniversary. This year for our second anniversary… we bought each other a house! Yay! (Kinda puts a lot of pressure on #3, don’t ya think?)
Happy trails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment