Just as a reminder of the 30 healthiest foods in March challenge that I've taken on... here is the link to the Real Simple article that I'm basing this challenge off of:
30 Healthiest Foods
Wanna know something funny? When I did my original post on this... I only listed 29 items!! I wish it was for a cool reason, like I was wondering if anyone would notice or something... but no, it's just because I forgot to list one: chicken breasts (boneless, skinless). How could I forget chicken?!?!? PK and I probably eat chicken 4-5 nights out of the week, so I have definitely eaten chicken in March, but I haven't done a post on it yet, so it's still techincally in the "still to go" category listed below.
NTS! Not Too Shabby! It's the 9th day of the month and I've eaten 8 of the healthiest foods! Only 22 more to go!
30 Healthiest Foods: Already done
Broccoli
Greek Yogurt
Walnuts
EVOO
Mushrooms
Eggs
Almonds
Blueberries
30 Healthiest Foods: 22 still to go
Whole-Grain Pasta
Peanut and Nut Butters
Oatmeal
Barley
Quinoa
Lentils
Bulgur
Wild Salmon
Sardines
Kale
Kiwi
Avocados
Black Beans
Sweet Potatoes
Edamame
Chard
Kidney Beans
Oranges
Spinach
Pumpkin
Skim Milk
Chicken Breasts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment