Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally.

I’m finally done with my 30 foods challenge!! PTL!! (Praise the Lord)

I bet you guys are sick of me only talking about foods, some of them super weird, but I appreciate any and all comments and support during these last 31 days. A special thanks to my hubby for putting up with it and allowing me to buy weird foods at the grocery store and test out some recipes on him, what a trooper. Aren’t I just the luckiest girl in town? It is definitely something that I’ve never done before and takes me one step closer to being a better cook and healthier person! Who could ask for more?

I’m onto bigger and better things…. Like the month of April! Unfortunately I’m a little *obssesed with the whole “challenge” idea. I’ve already got like 2 or 3 challenges set up for us in April (my hubby is thrilled as you can only imagine). The one that I will be sharing with you is WORK OUTS!! So I hope you’re prepared for my constant chatter about sweating and being sore, because here it comes. My goal is by the end of April I won’t dread working out and instead will look forward to getting a sweat on and sharing it with you guys.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read about your workouts! I too, hope to workout a bit in April! Sweatin' to the Oldies, anyone?? :)

    ReplyDelete