Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 4, 2011

A to Z

I saw this on another blog so I'm going to borrow... feel free to do the same!

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: King (best decision we ever made...)

C. Chore you hate: hanging up clothes.

D. Dogs: YES!! We have a 1 year old golden retriever, named Ranger! My parents have a 1 year old golden named Rio, they're best buds. (Growing up we had Alex, Vanna, AJ (Alex Junior) and Eddie). When we buy a house, then we'll probably get another puppy because Ranger needs a playmate!

E. Essential start to your day: eating breakfast (this morning I had bagel and scrambled eggs)

F. Favorite color: Pink or Purple

G. Gold or silver: I prefer silver. But every once in a while you find that gorgeous gold statement jewelry piece thats worth it.

H. Height: 5’10"

I. Instruments you play: The radio

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant for the Southwest Parkway/Chisholm Trail Corridor Management Team

K. Kids: Maybe in the next year or two... no rush.

L. Live: Plano, TX! What up Plano residents?!

M. Mom’s name: Stacey

N. Nicknames: Jax (from high school, good times); JRAY (short and sweet)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when i was born I think.

P. Pet peeve: dudes who are cocky

Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts baby in a corner."

R. Right or left handed: Right!

S. Siblings: Younger brother Connor Bonner.

T. Time you wake up: During the week, my alarm goes off at 6:45am, I'm usually out of bed by 7:20am. 

U. Underwear: wear it.

V. Vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts

W. What makes you run late: laying in bed too long checking facebook, emails, blogs, finances, to do lists, etc.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, knee, foot

Y. Yummy food you make: BBQ Cups is a Ray family tradition

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Giraffe

1 comment: