Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Never Have I Ever...
Remember that game you used to play, “Never Have I Ever…”? Well we used to play it all the time in my sorority (HIS… He Is Sufficient). We’d have about 100 girls in one huge room all standing in a circle; one person is “IT” in the middle of the circle. The girl in the middle says, “Never have I ever…. Gone skiing!” and then mad chaos happens when every girl that has ever gone skiing starts running to another place in the circle. Whoever the “IT” girl tags… is now “IT”. Anyways, so fun and great memories playing that!
Never Have I Ever…. gone snowboarding.
Never Have I Ever…. had fake nails.
Never Have I Ever…. dyed my hair.
Never Have I Ever…. been to North Dakota
Never Have I Ever…. smoked a cigarette.
Never Have I Ever…. been to Switzerland.
Never Have I Ever…. taken a pregnancy test.
Never Have I Ever…. run a ½ marathon.
Never Have I Ever…. watched Mad Men.
Never Have I Ever…. gotten a tattoo.
Never Have I Ever…. played soccer.
Never Have I Ever…. been to Young Life.
Never Have I Ever…. drank a 5-Hour Energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i could fix a few of those things...
ReplyDeleteJackie, you're too cute! I have done 6 of yours! Can you guess?? :)
ReplyDeletebwahahaha... we need to fix #4!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily...
ReplyDelete1. Taken pregnancy test
2. Dyed hair
3. Fake nails
4. Young Life
5. Soccer
6. Mad Men
How'd I do?!?